JUNIOR NEW BALANCE 996 V3 ALL COURT SHOES
On Court :
Do you like to impose your game and control the point ? Inspired by Jeremy Chardy, these shoes are for players who have aggressive footwork. New Balance will help you move efficiently on the court ! The innovative woven material will offer exceptional flexibility in order to allow you to move quickly and fluidly.
These shoes are both comfortbale and light thanks to the REVlite foam sole that garanties high quality cushioning while remaining very dynamic. The thinner sole allows the foot to be nice and close to the ground for extra reactivity. Next, the PROBANK stability system will ensure a great deal of support while maintaining a high level of flexibility.
Lastly, the Ndurance rubber on the outsole insures increased durability even on the most commonly worn out parts of the shoe.
For this model, it is recommended to choose one size superior to your regular size.Learn More
AN EXTRA 10% OFF
From 3 sales items bought with the code: OFFER10
Web offer, valid until 16/02, code non cumulative with other offers
- 30-day money back guarantee
- REVlite technology : for effective cushioning and is 30% lighter
- Ndurance : reinforced heel with a piece of rubber to avoid premature deterioration within the outsole
- Probank : reinforcement permitting a cohesive distribution of force in order to make it easier to change directions
- TPU cage for more flexibility and mesh for ventilation
- Dual sole: One half is adapted to hard court surfaces and one half offers a rafter/zigzag pattern for much better grip and balance on clay.
New Balance Particularity : double sole : herringbone battern for clay on the external part and a herringbone pattern for hard courts on the internal part
Technical characteristics :
|Weight||10.1 oz / 286 g (size 38)|
|Color||Marine et Rouge|
|Ground Type||ALL COURT|