JUNIOR WILSON CLASH 26 V2.0 MINIONS RACQUET
The Wilson Clash V2.0 Junior 26 Edition Minions Racquet is a racquet for young players who like to dictate play from their baseline. The yellow and blue look with lots of minions is perfect if your child is a fan of the animated movie.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Player Benefits: Control - Power - Comfort
The Wilson Clash V2.0 26 racquet will suit young competitive players between 1.40m and 1.49m (approx. 10-12 years old)
The 245 grams and 645cm² headsize will give this racquet plenty of maneuverability and power to overwhelm your opponents.
The 16x19 string pattern provides plenty of grip for maximum spin and optimizes power for a long ball that's harder for opponents to control.
With the same technologies found in the adult racquet, this junior version will offer excellent control for players already comfortable with their technique.
This racquet takes the first step towards environmentally friendly racquets with grommets and a butt cap made from recycled polymer.
Type of players:
- Young competitive players (kids from about 5'4" to 5'4").
- Fortyfive°: Fortivefive° is the new name of the Free Flex technology, already present in the Clash V1.0. It brings a unique mix between a great flexibility and also a lot of stability to offer you an exceptional control without losing in power nor in sensations.
- Agiplast grommets: Grommets made by Agiplast from a recycled and recyclable plastic polymer
- Improved Stability: The stability of the Clash V2.0 has been improved with an additional layer of carbon in the head of the racquet.
Technical characteristics :
|8.6 oz / 245 g
|99.98 in² / 645 cm²
|25.98 in / 66 cm
|12.4 in / 31.5 cm
|Taille de l'enfant
|140 - 155 cm (10-12 years old)