LACOSTE L23 RACQUET (300 GR)
Lacoste rackets are back with this L23 model. Manufactured in collaboration with Tecnifibre, they have their origins in the old Lacoste rackets, whose technologies are renowned for providing great comfort and playability. Numerous improvements have been made to these new editions to provide greater power and spin. The green color, emblematic of Lacoste, is also very well executed.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits for the player: Power - spin - comfort
The Lacoste L23 racket is ideal for tennis players looking for a comfortable model with great playability. It weighs in at 300 g and has a 32 cm balance offering great stability.
The 645 cm² headsize offers great versatility and an excellent balance between power and precision, while the open 16x19 string pattern provides plenty of spin and ball length.
The 71 Ra stiffness will guarantee extra power, while the 23-25 mm profile will improve this racquet's off-center tolerance.
Player type :
- Regular intermediate to advanced tennis players looking for a powerful, comfortable racket with good spin.
- Damper: Inspired by the technology created by René Lacoste and updated with current knowledge, Damper integrates a 35 g weight embedded in an elastomer piece in the handle. This enables it to absorb all vibrations for exceptional comfort.
- String pattern: Reworked since the last edition, this new string pattern promotes power and spin thanks to wider string spacing.
- Geometry: A new eliptical-shaped mold to enhance power and spin.
Technical characteristics :
|10.6 oz / 300 g
|99.98 in² / 645 cm²
|27.01 in / 68.6 cm
|12.6 in / 32 cm
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected]. If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected]. We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet