NEW BALANCE 996 V4 ALL COURT SHOES
The New Balance MC996 tennis shoes are upgrading to version 4! Much lighter, with a greater flexibility, they have been redesigned for the best by New Balance to obtain a more dynamic and more comfortable to wear shoe.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
These New Balance tennis shoes are light and comfortable thanks to the FuelCell foam sole which guarantees a quality cushioning while remaining very dynamic. The foot is very close to the ground and tilted forward thanks to the 8mm drop for faster starts.
From the very first movements, the comfort and flexibility of these shoes provide solid but light support thanks to the new Hypoknit material.
Ndurance and Ndurel technologies improve the durability of this shoe in the outsole and upper to limit wear and tear during movements.
- FuelCell: Nitrogen injection into the midsole foam for excellent cushioning and energy return.
- N-durance: Carbon added to the outsole for longer life
- Hypoknit : Material composing the upper and which will offer more flexibility while maintaining a support close to the foot.
- Ndurel : Reinforcements on the front of the foot for more resistance to wear and tear.
- Mixed outsole: one half adapted to hard surfaces and one half with tightened herringbone tread for better grip on clay courts
- Drop of 8mm
Technical characteristics :
|Weight||11.2 oz / 318 g (size 42)|
|Ground Type||ALL COURT|