NOX ML 10 HEXA PADEL SHOES
The Nox ML10 HEXA shoe was created specifically to optimize your performance while focusing on your health. It was designed in collaboration with many podiatrists from the Sant Cugat High Performance Sports Center in Spain. Its grey design will perfectly match your outfits while adding a little colorful touch with its orange sole.Learn More
CLAY10: 10% extra discount from 50€ purchase
CLAY15: 15% extra discount from 100€ purchase
See offer conditions
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Description & caracteristics
- Help & Services
After the AT10 and AT10 LUX versions, Nox presents its new Nox ML10 HEXA padel shoe, with optimized support and comfort to minimize the risk of possible injuries.
The upper is made of mesh and lined with TPU on the most stressed areas. To ensure durability, reinforcements have been placed inside the shoe, as well as in the front for optimal foot protection.
The EVA and phylon injected midsole improves cushioning for a greater amount of energy redistributed to the foot. The insole and inner lateral reinforcement increase the stability and comfort of the shoe.
Finally, the outsole was created to adapt to the padel courts thanks to the combination of herringbone and spikes while promoting the rotation on itself to defend all points.
- Advanced Gravity Geometry: Creation of a drop (difference in foot height between the heel and forefoot) to facilitate the start.
- Lateral Support: Slightly increases the surface area of the foot on the outside of the foot for more stability.
- Agarre Padel Outsole: A combination of small spikes and herringbone treads for excellent traction on sandy and non-sandy courts.
- Abra X one: Piece on the inside of the shoe and on the toes to improve durability.
- Ortholite Outsole: Comfort-enhancing insole with water-repellent properties.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight||13.1 oz / 370 g (size 42)|
From Monday to Thursday (9-13h, 14-18h), Friday (9-13h, 14-17h)
and Saturday (10-13h).
at [email protected]
or by filling out the form.
* Public price advised by the manufacturer