HEAD GRAPHENE 360+ PRESTIGE TOUR (305 GR) RACQUET
The Head Prestige racquet is now available in the Graphene 360+ version. The red and burgundy Head racquet is well-known for its exceptional control and feel. This Prestige Tour racquet is endorsed by Marin Cilic and Gilles Simon and is ideal for aggressive players who are looking to hit very accurate and precise shots.Learn More
10% extra discount | Code BLACK10
- 30-day money back guarantee
Advantages : Versatility – Stability
This Head Graphene 360+ Prestige Tour racquet is one of the more accessible Prestige models and is geared more towards versatility than control. The 305g weight and the 32cm balance ensure additional stability.
The small 640cm² head size will bring you more tolerance and power compared to the other Prestige model head sizes. The 18x19 string pattern puts forth a great deal of control and accuracy. You will be able to move your opponent around the entire court! Finally, the racquet offers a 21.5mm beam width to add even more control to your shots.
- Graphene 360+ : Graphene 360+ is an improvement of the Graphene 360. The Graphene 360 is found at the 3, 9 and 12 o'clock areas in order to offer more stability and effectively transfer energy. The 360+ version puts forth Spiralfibers on the bottom of the frame that will stretch when the ball comes in contact with the racquet in order to offer more feel.
- Full Cap : Prestige grommets : present throughout the entire racquet to maximise feel
- Elongated Shaft : enlarged racquet throat to offer more flexibility and control
- Box Beam : string protection from the grommets to guarantee additional control
Type of player :
This racquet is for intermediate level players who are in search of versatility.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||10.8 oz / 305 g|
|Technology||Graphène 360+, Box Beam, Full Cap, Elongated Shaft|
|Head Size||99.2 in² / 640 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.6 in / 32 cm|
|Beam Width||21.5 mm|
- You can test a maximum of 2 racquets per test for a duration of 7 days.
- The price of €100 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- For a first order, we will ask you to provide proof of identity and address.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected] We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet