WILSON RUSH PRO 4.0 HOPE PARIS ALL COURT SHOES
Breathable and comfortable, the Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 Hope Paris All Court tennis shoe provides players with optimal foot comfort and excellent ankle support. In terms of design, Wilson is continuing its collaboration with the French graffiti artist, Hope 1393 to give this model plenty of style. You wil be able to find Marianne, a symbol representing France, but also the words, "Liberté", "Égalité" et "Match", along with the artist's name. This is a shoe that will give you a modern and athletic style. This shoe will definitely allow you to stand out on and off the court!Learn More
Win a racket and a bag for Christmas with Wilson
For every 50€ spent on Wilson products, automatically enter the competition to win the racket and bag of your choice.
- 30-day money back guarantee
On the court:
The Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 Paris All Court tennis shoe introduces a unique design and improved quality in this special edition.
The upper has been reworked entirely in Sensifeel 2.0 mesh for improved breathability, comfort and support. Meanwhile, the Endofit sock liner will also ensure additional comfort.
Another new feature is the 4D Support chassis, which limits foot torsion as you move, giving you greater stability.
The R-DST and Energy Surge technologies protect your foot from the shock of impact with the ground and redistribute the energy in order to enable you to quickly push off to the next shot.
Finally, the durability is excellent, thanks to the Duralast technology. This feature, along with the reinforcements in the toe box and on the inside, reinforce the outsole.
On the technical side:
- DF2: 9mm drop for a foot closer to the ground and a more dynamic position (height difference between heel and forefoot).
- Endofit: Footbed offering great comfort and intuitive adaptation to the shape of the foot.
- Duralast: All-court outsole for high resistance and excellent traction potential.
- R-DST+: Optimised cushioning and a more dynamic sole for improved energy release.
- Comfortable Ortholite foam insole.
- Sensifeel 2.0: Mesh upper for improved breathability, support and comfort.
- 4D Support Chassis: Asymmetric chassis from heel to toe to limit foot torsion while pivoting.
- Energy Surge: Lightweight EVA foam midsole in the forefoot for optimal transfer of body weight at impact for more explosive acceleration.
- Medial Drag Pad: Central TPU reinforcement that improves durability and protects against wear during lateral and forward movement.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight||11.5 oz / 325 g (size 42)|
|Color||Blue, White and Red|
|Ground Type||ALL COURT|