PRINCE O3 PHANTOM 100X (310 GR) RACQUET
This Prince O3 Phantom 100X racquet is ideal for players who are looking for total control! This racquet range is equipped with the thinnest beam on the market in order to enable you to benefit from excellent feel and extraordinary precision! The low amount of stiffness will ensure more comfort on each shot. This 100X version offers the metallic grey colour that is completed with original black lines.Learn More
CLAY10: 10% extra discount from 50€ purchase
CLAY15: 15% extra discount from 100€ purchase
See offer conditions
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Description & caracteristics
- Help & Services
Advantages : Control – Stability – Comfort
The Prince Phantom racquet range is still able to offer one of the lowest amounts of stiffness on the market. The beam is also extremely thin (20.5-16.5mm) in order to bring you a maximum amount of accuracy on each shot. Be ready to hit all 4 corners of the court!
This version is equipped with 310g of weight and a balance of 31cm in order to put forth stability and allow you to dominate points with accurate shots.
The 645cm² head size is easier to play with compared to the 93P version as the head size will ensure more versaility and forgiveness when you do not hit the ball directly into the centre of the racquet head.
The 16x18 string pattern will enable you to gain power and spin on your shots! The O3 technology will increase string movement in order to enable you to develop even more spin and power!
Type of Player :
Advanced level players who are looking for flexibility, control and power.
- TeXtreme Twaron : Use of carbon fibres that are spread out to be 20% lighter and ensure additional stability. The addition of the Twaron material will bring you more comfort and feel.
- Anti Torque System : Addition of the Twaron TeXtreme at the 2 and 10 o'clock areas of the frame to improve torsion stability and allow you to gain power.
- O3 : A system that replaces standard grommets with holes to optimise the sweet spot, enhance aerodynamism and allow you to generate more spin and power with the optimised trampoline effect.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||10.9 oz / 310 g|
|Technology||TeXtreme Twaron, Anti Torque System, O3|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.2 in / 31 cm|
|Beam Width||20.5-16.5 mm|
From Monday to Thursday (9-13h, 14-18h), Friday (9-13h, 14-17h)
and Saturday (10-13h).
at [email protected]
or by filling out the form.
* Public price advised by the manufacturer