PRO KENNEX KI BLACK ACE (315 GR) RACQUET
The famous Pro Kennex Black Ace racquet range is back! This iconic model is ideal for players who are in search of accuracy and stability and have a game style that is oriented towards moving forward and getting to the net! This new version is similar to the previous version as it offers a thin frame and a great deal of flexibility. The black and yellow design, along with the symbolic ace of spades add a little originality to this racquet's design.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Description & caracteristics
- Help & Services
Advantages: Comfort – Control - Stability
This Pro Kennex Black Ace 315g racquet is the most demanding model of the range as it possesses a heavier weight. This model is thus ideal for physically stronger players who can manoeuvre the racquet for hours of play.
The 645cm² head size will put forth additional forgiveness when it comes to not hitting the ball directly in the centre of the racquet head. This head size is destined for players who are looking for control and an average sized head size.
The 315g offers stability at the moment of impact and the 31cm balance will enable you to counter-attack your opponents' powerful shots. The versatile 16x19 string pattern will enable you to generate more spin.
This model is comfortable and will protect the arm from injury as it possesses the Kinetic and Sprial Tech Carbon technologies. These technologies absorb all of the vibrations deriving from the moment of impact between the ball and the racquet.
Type of Player
- advanced level players who are looking for a comfortable racquet that will protect them from arm soreness and provide more control and stability
- SpiralTech Carbon : This technology combines used material in the aerospace industry in order to guarantee more shock absorption, while increasing stiffness for more power.
- Kinetic : Jetron marbles are placed at the 3 and 9 o'clock areas in the shaft in order to effectively absorb vibrations and protect your arm from shocks. This will also increase forgiveness if you do not hit the ball directly in the centre of the racquet head.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||11.1 oz / 315 g|
|Technology||Kinetic et Spiraltech Carbon|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.2 in / 31 cm|
|Beam Width||21 mm|
From Monday to Thursday (9-13h, 14-18h), Friday (9-13h, 14-17h)
and Saturday (10-13h).
at [email protected]
or by filling out the form.
* Public price advised by the manufacturer