PRO KENNEX KI Q+ TOUR RACQUET (300 GR)
The Pro Kennex Ki Q+Tour tennis racquet is ideal for players looking for stability, control and comfort. Thanks to the beads in the frame, you won't feel any shock and you can continue playing your favorite sport despite arm pain.
The green and black cosmetics are very modern and will appeal to players of all ages!
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Description & caracteristics
- Help & Services
- Test racquet
Benefits for the player: Comfort - Precision - Stability
This 300g KI Q+ Tour Pro is very well balanced (31.5cm) and provides excellent stability when hitting to counter your opponents.
The 630 cm² headsize with a 16x19 string pattern develops spin capacity and allows you to find precise areas. Hitting is very solid and the feel is exceptionally pure.
The thin 19mm string pattern and flexibility of this racquet make it incredibly comfortable and accurate.
Comfort is a real highlight of this racquet thanks to the Kinetic Quadfocus technology, which will absorb vibrations and allow the player to expend less energy. This scientifically proven technology reduces the risk of tennis elbow and allows players with arm pain to continue playing.
Type of player:
- Intermediate to advanced players with good technique and power, being in search of a precise, stable and comfortable racquet.
- This racquet is particularly recommended in the prevention of tennis-elbow.
Kinetic Quadfocus: Addition of Kinetic beads in the four corners of the racquet that will absorb the vibrations from the impact between the ball and the racquet to fully protect your arm from injuries like tennis elbow.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||10.6 oz / 300 g|
|Head Size||97.65 in² / 630 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.4 in / 31.5 cm|
|Beam Width||19 mm|
From Monday to Thursday (9-13h, 14-18h), Friday (9-13h, 14-17h)
and Saturday (10-13h).
at [email protected]
or by filling out the form.
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected] If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected] We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet
* Public price advised by the manufacturer