JUNIOR BABOLAT PURE AERO 26 RAFA RACQUET (250 GR)
The Babolat Pure Aero Rafa Junior 26 racquet was designed in collaboration with Rafael Nadal. This model for children between 1m40 and 1m55 is the exact replica of the one used by the Spanish player since the beginning of the year 2020 and which has already allowed him to win on French soil with a 13th Grand Slam title on the Parisian clay. In terms of design, this racquet retains the fundamentals of the Pure Aero with its yellow and black base, but the addition of an orange gradient on the head of the racquet and the inscriptions in fuchsia further energize this model that will be appreciated by children who love the Spanish player and want to continue their progression to the top.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
This Babolat Pure Aero Junior 26 racquet will be perfect to accompany young tennis players measuring between 1m40 and 1m55 in their progression. It is very light with its 250g, and therefore easily manageable. Its 645cm² headsize will bring power and tolerance to make magnificent winning shots! Its 32.5cm balance and relatively open 16x19 string pattern will allow easy access to spin and plenty of ball speed, thanks to good racquet head movement when hitting.
This racquet will fit all young champions (13-14 years old) playing competitive tennis and looking for power and spin.
- Aeromodular³: Aerodynamic frame shape to optimize racquet head air penetration for greater spin
- Cortex Pure Feel: Babolat and SMAC (French Aerospace Company) added a new material to the racquet: SMACWRAP, used in the aerospace industry to reduce vibrations. This material is integrated with the graphite in the frame of the racquet to reduce vibrations at impact, obtain a muffled sound when hitting and find exceptional sensations.
- FSI Spin: Optimized string spacing and the addition of Spin Grommets at the 6 o'clock and 12 o'clock positions to allow for more movement and spin.
- CarbonPLYStabilizer: Technology created in partnership with Chomarat, a French specialist in the automotive and aeronautical sectors, and already used in cycling and skiing. Added in the heart of the racquet, the CPLY carbon will bring more stability and therefore more precision to the strike.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||8.8 oz / 250 g|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||25.98 in / 66 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.8 in / 32.5 cm|
|Beam Width||23-26-23 mm|
|Taille de l'enfant||140 - 155 cm (10-12 years old)|