HEAD SPEED TEAM L RACQUET (265 GR) (STRUNG)
Novak Djokovic and Bianca Andreescu's range of rackets features the latest Auxetic technology. The Speed models are perfect for versatile players who want to be able to dominate the game whenever they want with powerful shots but also play precise areas. The Head Speed Team L racquet, formerly known as the Speed Lite, retains the elements that made the previous version a success, but with a black and white design combined with copper details.Learn More
10% extra discount on the entire website with the code FALL10.
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits for the player: Power - Manoeuvrability
The Speed Team L's 645sq cm headsize coupled with its 16x19 string pattern gives this model the power and control to adapt to the situation and your opponent, while still providing plenty of spin.
The 265g weight, balanced at 34cm, makes this model very manoeuvrable, giving you plenty of racquet head speed and responsiveness, just like on the volley.
The frame profile (25 mm) will give you more forgiveness and improve the power delivered on each of your shots.
The addition of Auxetic technology will give you better feedback when you hit the ball and therefore greater confidence in each of your shots.
Type of player :
- Beginners looking for manoeuvrability and ball speed.
- Young players switching to their first adult racket.
- Auxetic: Specific construction used in the racket's Yoke. The carbon fibres are woven in a special way to give better feedback when hitting the ball and improve the feel of the game.
- Speed Beam: Shape of the aerodynamic profile that favours the speed of the shot and therefore power and spin.
- Speed Pattern: Spacing between strings for a good power/control ratio.
- Power Grommets: Great freedom of movement of the strings in the grommets for more power.
- Directional Drilling: Hole drilling pattern for more power and a larger sweet spot.
This racquet is sold strung.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||9.3 oz / 265 g|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||13.39 in / 34 cm|
|Beam Width||25 mm|