BABOLAT PROPULSE FURY ALL COURT SHOES
Boost your look with the new Babolat Propulse Fury shoes! A reference among the existing ranges of the brand, this shoe still has optimal performance, offering you an excellent support and a great durability. Its blue color with navy lines, reinforces the dynamism of this perfect shoe for backline players.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Do you have an aggressive game with a lot of lateral movement? No doubt, this model is made for you. Indeed, it has a midfoot support system that will considerably strengthen your external support.
With a resistance to wear and tear still little seen on the market, this shoe ensures you an optimal lifespan thanks to its outsole manufactured in collaboration with Michelin and by the Powerbelt reinforcements present on the forefoot and the midfoot.
In terms of cushioning, the KPRS-X technology has replaced Kompressor to provide you with better cushioning, especially in the heel.
The stability and support offered by this shoe are also of high quality thanks to the Powerbelt which will improve the tightness at the level of the arch.
The ankle of the shoe is less imposing than on the old model but goes up high enough to offer an excellent support of the ankle.
A high quality shoe for players with normal to wide feet who are looking for a strong and stable model.
- Powerbelt: Reinforcement at the arch for optimal support.
- KPRS-X: New technology developed by Babolat to optimize heel cushioning
- Ortholite outsole for a better evacuation of perspiration.
- Cell Shield: Added reinforcements on the forefoot and midfoot to improve durability.
- Michelin outsole: Michelin and Babolat have combined their expertise for a sole adapted to your practice. The new S-shaped cleat allows for fast, multi-directional movement. Reinforced resistance during travel thanks to an exclusive rubber formulation.
- Active Flexxion: optimized support, cushioning and dynamism on 9 pressure points.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight||12.6 oz / 356 g (size 42)|
|Ground Type||ALL COURT|