NIKE AIR ZOOM VAPOR X KNIT ALL COURT SHOES
The Nike Air Zoom Vapor 10 Knit shoe is a variation of the famous Vapor 10 shoe. This model is equipped with a vamp that is entirely made of durable woven mesh in order to resist premature wear and tear and offer additional breathability. Choose comfort, quality and style with these Nike Vapor X Knit shoes.Learn More
Get 10% off the WHOLE site
- 30-day money back guarantee
On Court :
The Nike Air Zoom Vapor 10 shoes are the most used shoes by tennis players because they are lightweight, comfortable and stylish. The knit innovation ensures additional comfort and support. Meanwhile, the integrated sole will bring extra resistance and breathability.
The midsole and the outsole are the same as the soles on the classic Air Zoom Vapor 10 shoes. You will find that the sole on the exterior part of the foot is wider in order to offer more stability.
Furthermore, the Dynamic Fit technology stabilises the foot laterally and the Zoom Air feature absorbs ground shocks. This implements extra cushioning and support.
Technical Details :
- Knit weaving structure
- Dynamic Fit system: adhesion between the base and the laces to obtain excellent lateral support
- Phylon midsole with the Nike Zoom Air technology : offers cushioning that is closer to the ground for extreme comfort
- extra protection on the toes and the interior part of the foot to protect the shoe from premature deterioration and rubbing
- teeth on the side of the shoe to enhance foot support
- addition of XDR on the outsole at the heel level and the front of the foot in order to improve traction on the ground and durability
- reworked outsole in order to make it easier for you to move and change directions
- strategically placed outsole reinforcement of 7,5mm to limit deterioration
Technical characteristics :
|Weight||12.9 oz / 367 g (size 42)|
|Color||Turquoise and Orange|
|Ground Type||ALL COURT|