SOLINCO BLACKOUT TENNIS RACQUET (285 GR)
The Solinco Blackout 285g racquet is ideal for players looking for control and precision, while still packing a punch. In terms of color, Solinco has decided to make the racquet 100% black, for an original style while remaining sober. This tennis racquet will please offensive players who like to dictate the game from the baseline.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits to the player: Control - Spin - Maneuverability
The Solinco Blackout 285g racquet is a maneuverable racquet that, thanks to its 645cm² headsize, will deliver powerful shots without sacrificing control.
The 285 grams balanced slightly overhead at 33cm provides great maneuverability to accelerate the racquet head and put plenty of speed and spin into your balls.
The thickness of the frame (23.5-26-23 mm) provides stability to give the ball maximum energy on every shot as it will deform very little for a very crisp response.
The 16x19 string pattern is very versatile to provide good spin and power with good ball control.
The little plus: you can customize the weight and balance of your racquet with a butt cap that you can change to add 5 or 10 grams.
- Intermediate players looking for precision and spin on the hit while still having good maneuverability.
- 40T Carbon Figer: Carbon fiber integrated into the frame of the racquet at 3 and 9 o'clock for a larger sweetspot, improving the stability and power of the racquet.
- Power Flex Zone: Maximum frame height located near 5 and 7 o'clock in the frame to increase power to reduce energy loss in the racquet.
- Liquid Crystal Technology: Liquid Crystal fibers for reduced vibration and improved feel.
- Weight Control Modules: Interchangeable butt cap (5 or 10 grams) to modify and customize the weight and balance of the racquet.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||10.1 oz / 285 g|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.99 in / 33 cm|
|Beam Width||23.5-26-23 mm|