This racquet stands out with its much thinner profile than other racquets (26mm instead of 38mm), which will provide better feel and more precision. Some of the technologies present will bring a lot of power to this racquet while others have been specially developed for players who enjoy two-handed backhands.
The teardrop shape will provide control for a good power to control ratio. The light weight (356-365g) will offer great manoeuvrability to gain responsiveness and accelerate the racquet head more easily.
The head surface is rough for increased spin.
This racquet will be perfect for experienced players looking for versatility.
- Extra Sweet Spot: Tubular construction improves the sweet spot for more forgiveness
- Stiffness +: Increased stiffness on this model for more power and control
- Carbon Fiber: 100% carbon fiber racquet
- Tubular Bicarbon: Carbon reinforcements in the core for durability
- Pro 50: Medium density foam
- 0.5 cm longer handle for players who like to play with both hands
Racquet handmade in Spain.
Technical characteristics :
|12.6 oz / 356-365 g
|17.72 in / 45 cm