TECNIFIBRE TF-X1 275 RACQUET (275 GR)
Discover the Tecnifibre TF-X1 275g racquet. The Tecnifibre TF-X1 range responds to two observations made by the brand: the game is getting faster year after year and players are always looking for more speed; and the shocks between the ball and the racquet are also becoming more intense, causing more injuries.
In order to adapt to these new needs, the TF-X1 racquets will offer great comfort but also more power when hitting.
- 30-day money back guarantee
The Tecnifibre TF-X1 275g has a weight of 275g with a balance of 34cm to provide great maneuverability and be able to gain power with a strong acceleration of the racquet head.
The 680cm² head is very forgiving and is enhanced by Isoflex and Frame Ergonomy technologies, limiting the effects of off-center hits while offering more power and stability.
The open 16x19 string pattern provides plenty of spin to push your opponent farther back from the baseline as well as increased power on your shots.
The big draw of this racquet is the comfort it offers thanks to the X-Damp system at the end of the shaft. This technology will absorb up to 36% more vibration to maintain the feel of the game while filtering out arm-straining vibrations.
Type of player :
- Beginner to intermediate player looking for a racquet that provides power and offers great comfort.
- X-Damp: Inspired by the technology created by Rene Lacoste, the X-Damp is a weight present at the end of the racquet handle. It will move slightly to absorb the vibrations from the impact with the racquet and filter up to 36% of the shock to reduce muscle fatigue and the risk of injury.
- Isoflex: The width and shape of the racquet profile that adapts to the length of the string. The longer the string, the thinner the section and vice versa. This will provide greater playability and tolerance.
- Frame Ergonomy: Rounder frame shape offering more power, stability and tolerance.
Technical characteristics :
|9.7 oz / 275 g
|X-Damp, Isoflex, Ergonomy Frame
|105.4 in² / 680 cm²
|26.97 in / 68.5 cm
|13.39 in / 34 cm
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected]. If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected]. We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet