TECNIFIBRE TF40 18x20 RACQUET (305 GR)
Tecnifibre is back with its line for competitors looking for maximum control of the ball: the TF40 racquets. Offering the same precision, feel and stability, the Tecnifibre TF40 305g 18x20 racquet has been winning over many players looking to master their power. So why not you?Learn More
CLAY10: 10% extra discount from 50€ purchase
CLAY15: 15% extra discount from 100€ purchase
See offer conditions
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Description & caracteristics
- Help & Services
- Test racquet
Player Benefits: Control - Stability - Feel
The Tecnifibre TF40 305g 18x20 tennis racquet is designed for players looking for precision while still having a clean design with a touch of fun!
Its 305g weight combined with a 32.5cm balance will provide plenty of stability at impact to control the trajectory of your balls.
The 630cm² headsize will not tolerate much off-centering errors but will give you tremendous control and harness your natural power.
The 18x20 string pattern will increase hitting accuracy and send your opponent to all corners of the court!
The thin and square section will also improve the stability of the frame, but also the feel of the game to have an excellent touch on the volley or when making a drop shot.
- RS Sharp Section: Square section for increased stability and control
- Foam Inside: Foam injected into the frame to absorb vibration and provide comfort
- Xtense BG: Enlarged grommets and a wider bumper for better string protection and recordability
- Expert and pro players looking for a racquet that offers maximum control
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||10.8 oz / 305 g|
|Technology||RS Sharp, Xtense BG, Foam Inside|
|Head Size||97.65 in² / 630 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.8 in / 32.5 cm|
From Monday to Thursday (9-13h, 14-18h), Friday (9-13h, 14-17h)
and Saturday (10-13h).
at [email protected]
or by filling out the form.
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected] If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected] We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet
* Public price advised by the manufacturer