TECNIFIBRE TFIGHT 315 RS RACQUET (315 GR)
The Tecnifibre T-Fight RS tennis racquets gain in elegance with thinner lines and the brand's logo in the heart of the racquet and on the frame. The design remains a simple and elegant black and white. This version has been created to gain in versatility and is halfway between a TF40 and a T-Flash.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Description & caracteristics
- Help & Services
Player benefits: Control - Stability
The Tecnifibre T-Fight RS 315 is adapted to players looking for a very stable model with its 315gr weight and 31cm balance.
The 630 cm² racquet head and 16x19 string pattern provide much precision, power and spin to adapt to every situation.
The 22.5mm section of the frame increases tolerance and power on strike.
Type of player
- Experienced players looking for a stable racquet for control
- RS Section: Section of the frame in an R shape, combining a square to an ellipse to increase power and keeping ease of play
- Yoke Connection: The junction between the heart and the head of the racquet was designed to elongate the time of contact with the ball for increased comfort
- EZ Lock eyelets: Wider flat eyelets to ease re-stringing and the finishing knots
- Armor Cap: Reinforced bumper bringing better resistance to impact with the ground
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||11.1 oz / 315 g|
|Technology||RS Section, Yoke Connection, Armor Cap, Oeillets EZ Lock|
|Head Size||97.65 in² / 630 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.2 in / 31 cm|
|Beam Width||22.5 mm|
|Grip||X-Tra Feel Blazon|
From Monday to Thursday (9-13h, 14-18h), Friday (9-13h, 14-17h)
and Saturday (10-13h).
at [email protected]
or by filling out the form.
* Public price advised by the manufacturer