WILSON BURN 100 V5.0 RACQUET (300 GR)
The Wilson Burn 100 V5.0 racquet remains true to form and will not disappoint players who enjoy the feel of this power and spin oriented racquet. In terms of design, you'll get a more aggressive look with a large orange base combined with a black racquet head.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits to the player: Power - spin - stability
The Wilson Burn 100 racquet is designed for players who want to dominate the game with their powerful, topspin shots.
Weighing in at 300 grams with a neutral balance of 32cm, the Wilson Burn 100 is a great weapon for delivering heavy groundstrokes to easily rout your opponents while maintaining control.
The 645cm² headsize makes this racquet a versatile player's racquet with a perfect blend of power and forgiveness.
The relatively open 16x19 string pattern will provide easy access to spin for maximum control and ball rotation.
Racquet sold strung
Player Type :
- Intermediate to advanced players looking for a powerful racquet with plenty of spin
- Parallel Drilling: String placement optimizes spin and forgiveness to help center the ball
Technical characteristics :
|10.6 oz / 300 g
|99.98 in² / 645 cm²
|27.01 in / 68.6 cm
|12.6 in / 32 cm
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected]. If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected]. We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet