WILSON BURN 100LS V5.0 RACQUET (280 GR)
The Wilson Burn 100LS V5.0 racquet remains true to form and will not disappoint players who enjoy the feel of this power and spin oriented racquet. The design features a more aggressive look with a large orange base and black racquet head.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Player Benefits: Power - Spin - Maneuverability
The Wilson Burn 100LS racquet is designed for players who want to dominate the game with their power and topspin shots while maintaining maneuverability.
Weighing in at 280 grams with a neutral balance of 32.5 cm, it's a great fit for beginner to intermediate level players looking for a maneuverable racquet with a head that can be easily accelerated.
The 645cm² headsize makes this a versatile racquet with a perfect blend of power and control.
The 18x16 string pattern with Spin Effect technology allows for more power and security. The strings will move more at impact but also return to their original position more quickly. The result? A ball that lands faster in the court and bounces higher.
Racquet sold strung
Type of player :
- Intermediate players looking for a powerful racquet that offers great spin.
- Parallel Drilling: String placement that optimizes spin and forgiveness to help center the ball
- Spin Effect: Reverse string pattern to improve spin for explosive bounces
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||9.9 oz / 280 g|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||27.01 in / 68.6 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.8 in / 32.5 cm|
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected]. If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected]. We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet