WILSON CLASH 100UL (265 GR) RACQUET
The Wilson Clash racquets are the revolution tennis players were waiting for ! Everyone makes mistakes when contacting the ball and this can create frustration. But don't worry ! That is over now as Wilson has created the Clash ! The Wilson Clash range provides technical characteristics that have never been seen in the world of tennis. This model will allow you to trust your powerful shots as you will also benefit from extra control. The racquets are even equipped with the Wilson Uncontaminated Design 2.0. This design includes a black base, a central grey area and the famous Infrared on the upper part of the racquet.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
User Benefits : Power - Control - Manoeuvrability
The Wilson Clash 100UL racquet will revolutionise the game of tennis as Wilson has developed a racquet that brings both control and power ! The innovative technologies developed by Wilson called Free Flex and Stable Smart will provide a great amount of flexibility in the vertical axis, but also a great deal of stiffness during racquet torsion. Thus, this offers a fantastic combination between control and power.
This racquet is equipped with a very versatile 645cm² head size with the goal of ensuring a great deal of control and power.
The 265g weight is associated with a 33.5cm balance in order to offer more manoeuvrability and stability when you are striking the ball.
The 16x19 string pattern also emphasises your ability to develop spin and power.
The innovative Clash range is truly a revolution for tennis ! This model is able to offer just as much control as power. You will no longer need to have to choose between one or the other !
Type of player :
- beginner level players who are looking for control and power
- Free Flex : Revolutionary technology created to allow the racquet to curve at the moment of impact with specific carbon plaiting. This will increase control and maintain power.
- Stable Smart : This is an innovative frame shape developed to optimise stability when you are striking the ball and increase the amount of released power.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||9.3 oz / 265 g|
|Technology||Free Flex, Stable Smart|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||13.19 in / 33.5 cm|
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €100 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, we will ask you to provide proof of identity and address. If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected] We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet