WILSON CLASH 108 V2.0 RACQUET (280 GR)
The Wilson Clash racquets are back in their 2.0 version! Major innovations thanks to their great stability linked to an exceptional flexibility, these V2.0 keep the keys of the success of the previous model while continuing their evolution. Indeed, the stability has been further improved but also the tolerance. Just hit the ball and the Clash 108 V2.0 will do the rest!
In terms of design, Wilson pushes the limits with a brightly finished Infrared anodized paint and a Clash logo embossed in the heart of the racquet.
Win a racket and a bag for Christmas with Wilson
For every 50€ spent on Wilson products, automatically enter the competition to win the racket and bag of your choice.
- 30-day money back guarantee
Player Benefits: Power - Maneuverability - Comfort
The Wilson Clash 108 V2.0 racquet continues the tradition of the V1.0 by offering a lot of power but its stability has been significantly improved. The Free Flex technology changes its name to FortyFive° but will continue to provide the mix of stability and flexibility that the Clash is known for.
In terms of features, this tennis racquet features a 697cm² headsize that will be very forgiving and offer maximum power without straining your arm and the 16% increase in the sweet spot will make centering even easier.
The 280g weight combined with a 33.5cm balance will allow for better maneuverability of the racquet while maintaining a lot of stability on all your powerful shots.
Based on player feedback, Wilson has improved the stability of this racquet by adding an extra layer of carbon to the head of the racquet.
The string pattern of this racquet is 16x19, which will enhance your spin while providing a good balance of power.
This model is slightly longer (69cm instead of 68.6cm) for more length and power.
This racquet takes the first step towards eco-friendly racquets with grommets and butt cap made from recycled polymer.
- Beginner level players looking for a racquet with power
- Senior players looking for tolerance and power
- Fortyfive°: Fortivefive° is the new name of the Free Flex technology, already present in the Clash V1.0. It brings a unique mix between great flexibility and also a lot of stability to offer you an exceptional control without losing power or feeling.
- Agiplast grommets: Grommets made by Agiplast from a recycled and recyclable plastic polymer
- Improved Stability: The stability of the Clash V2.0 has been improved with an additional layer of carbon in the head of the racquet.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||9.9 oz / 280 g|
|Head Size||108.04 in² / 697 cm²|
|Length||27.17 in / 69 cm|
|Balance unstrung||13.19 in / 33.5 cm|