WILSON CLASH 98 V2.0 RACQUET (310 GR)
The Wilson Clash racquets are back in their 2.0 version! Major innovations thanks to their great stability linked to an exceptional flexibility, these V2.0 keep the keys of the success of the previous model while continuing their evolution. Indeed, the stability has been further improved but also the tolerance. Just hit it and the Clash 98 V2.0 will do the rest!
In terms of design, Wilson pushes the boundaries with a brightly finished Infrared anodized paint and a Clash logo embossed in the heart of the racquet.
Win a racket and a bag for Christmas with Wilson
For every 50€ spent on Wilson products, automatically enter the competition to win the racket and bag of your choice.
- 30-day money back guarantee
Player Benefits: Control - Stability - Comfort
The Wilson Clash 98 V2.0 racquet continues the tradition of the V1.0 by offering a lot of control, but its stability has been significantly improved to meet the demands of competitive players. The Free Flex technology changes its name to FortyFive° but will continue to provide the mix of stability and flexibility that the Clash is known for.
In terms of features, this tennis racquet has a 630cm² headsize that will offer maximum accuracy and the 16% increase in the sweet spot will make centering easier even on this smaller headsize.
The weight of 310 g associated with a balance of 30.6 cm is unusual but will allow a better handling of the racquet.
Based on player feedback, Wilson has improved the stability of this competitive model by adding an extra layer of carbon to the head of the racquet.
The string pattern has been changed from the V1.0 to 16x20 in order to provide more stability while maintaining a good power to control ratio.
This racquet takes the first step towards eco-friendly racquets with grommets and a butt cap made from recycled polymer.
- Advanced level players looking for a racquet that provides stability and precision
- Fortyfive°: Fortivefive° is the new name of the Free Flex technology, already present in the Clash V1.0. It brings a unique mix between great flexibility and stability to offer you an exceptional control without losing power or feeling.
- Agiplast grommets: Grommets made by Agiplast from a recycled and recyclable plastic polymer
- Improved Stability: The stability of the Clash V2.0 has been improved with an additional layer of carbon in the head of the racquet.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||10.9 oz / 310 g|
|Head Size||97.96 in² / 632 cm²|
|Length||27.01 in / 68.6 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.05 in / 30.6 cm|