WILSON SHIFT 99L RACQUET(285 GR)
The Wilson Shift 99L tennis racket unveils its revolutionary spin! This new spin will allow you to dominate each and every stroke, maintaining maximum control while taking full advantage of the power offered by the Shift. The result? A perfect model for controlled power and maximum spin. In terms of design, you'll find a pearly white base whose color changes to sky blue and pastel pink depending on the light.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits for the player: Versatility - spin - maneuverability
The Wilson Shift 99L racquet will not leave you indifferent thanks to the exceptional feeling it offers. It features the latest innovation from Wilson laboratories: Arc 3D. This technology allows the frame to move laterally to optimize spin while remaining torsionally rigid for greater power.
The 639 cm² headsize gives you more control than with a 645 cm² headsize, without losing too much power for a very versatile game.
The weight of 285 g, combined with a 32 cm balance, makes it accessible to intermediate and young players thanks to its maneuverability.
The 16x20 string pattern promotes spin. The 20th string on the traverses also enhances the control offered by this racquet.
A versatile model with great spin, but still plenty to discover!
Type of player :
Intermediate level players looking for a versatile racquet with great spin and plenty of maneuverability.
- 3D Arc: Technology developed by Wilson that allows the racket to be laterally flexible to promote spin, while remaining torsionally rigid for maximum power.
- Agiplast grommets: Grommets made by Agiplast from a recycled and recyclable plastic polymer.
Technical characteristics :
|10.1 oz / 285 g
|99.05 in² / 639 cm²
|27.01 in / 68.6 cm
|12.6 in / 32 cm
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected]. If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected]. We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet