WILSON ULTRA 100 V3.0 (300 GR) RACQUET
The Wilson Ultra 3.0 version was created to make power more accessible for all players! The black, silver and blue design possesses a brilliant finish. This Ultra 100 racquet can be used by tournament players, coaches, club players, developing juniors or professional players! This racquet is used by Gaël Monfils, Madison Keys and Borna Coric.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Advantages : Power – Stability - Comfort
This Wilson Ultra 100 V3.0 racquet is equipped with 300g of weight and a balance of 32cm. This version of the Ultra racquet will bring you more power and you will be able to hit explosive shots!
The 645cm² head size enlarges the sweet spot compared to the previous model as it possesses the Sweet Spot Channel technology. This feature increases the length of the crosses to put forth a more forgiving racquet. Meanwhile, the head size is very versatile and it will also ensure additional control.
The 16x19 string pattern will enable you to easily access spin and generate extra rotation on your shots. Be ready to push your opponents back with powerful spinny shots!
The Power Profile feature allows this racquet to gain one millimetre of beam width at the core and racquet head areas (24-26-23 instead of 23-26-22mm). This will contribute more power and stability to your shots.
Type of Player:
intermediate and advanced level players who have an aggressive game style and are looking for power and stability
- Sweet Spot Channel : the frame is hallowed out at the 3 and 9 o'clock areas to enlarge the sweet spot
- Power Rib : throat geometry has been modified to stiffen the frame and enhance stability and power
- Power Profile : enlarged frame at the throat and the head of the racquet to provide more power and stability
- Integrated PWS : more volume on each side of the frame to offer more stability without losing tolerance
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||10.6 oz / 300 g|
|Technology||Integrated PWS, Power RIB, Sweet Spot Channel, Power Profile|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.6 in / 32 cm|
|Beam Width||24-26-23 mm|