WILSON ULTRA 100UL V4.0 RACQUET (260 GR)
Wilson is breaking new ground with the latest version of the Ultra racquet. The Ultra 100UL V4 260g is ideal for the young player looking for power and stability. This racquet will also have more control than the previous model. Depending on the angle of the racquet, you will find different anodised reflections and the colour changes from ocean blue to purple.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits to the player: Power - Maneuverability - Comfort
This Wilson Ultra 100UL V4 racquet is one of the most powerful models of the American brand. It has a weight of 260 g with a balance of 33 cm. The weight of this racquet provides maneuverability to take advantage of the spin and keep your opponents at bay.
The 645cm² head is versatile and will allow you to hit hard while keeping a lot of control. In addition, thanks to the Sweet Spot Channel technology that increases the length of the horizontal strings, its ideal hitting area will be larger and will give you more forgiveness.
The 16x19 string pattern provides easy access to spin and plenty of power.
The racquet profile becomes slightly thicker in the centre of the headsize and core (24-26.5-24.25 mm instead of 24-26-23 mm) to provide more stability and power. The geometric structure of the racquet frame is smoother and will allow for better air penetration. Finally, the grip of the racquet will be more comfortable for players.
Type of player :
Intermediate to advanced level players looking for a powerful and stable racquet to set up an offensive game with ease.
- Fortyfive: The FORTYFIVE technology is integrated into the frame offering better stability and comfort for a very good feeling throughout the strike.
- Sweet Spot Channel: The racquet frame has been hollowed out along the inside of the racquet head to increase the sweet spot
- Agiplast grommets: Grommets and butt cap made by Agiplast from a recycled and recyclable plastic polymer
- Shape modification of the profile: smoother geometric structure of the racquet frame which will allow the racquet to gain in speed and a more pleasant grip
Technical characteristics :
|9.2 oz / 260 g
|Fortyfive, Sweet Spot Channel, Agiplast grommets
|99.98 in² / 645 cm²
|27.01 in / 68.6 cm
|12.99 in / 33 cm
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected]. If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected]. We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet