WOMEN'S ASICS COURT FF 3 MELBOURNE CLAY COURT SHOES
The Women's Asics Court FF 3 Clay Court shoe has been reworked with the collaboration of Serbian player Novak Djokovic. Apart from a modified upper with a more dynamic style, it will also provide more stability. Players looking for the ultimate in versatility, who don't want to choose between speed and stability, will love this version 3. The white, purple and orange colorway is ideal for completing your style.Learn More
10% extra discount on the entire website with the code FALL10.
- 30-day money back guarantee
The Women's Asics Court FF 3.0 Clay Court tennis shoe is the ultimate shoe for the most demanding tennis player.
It is very comfortable thanks to the Monosock construction that perfectly covers the foot and stabilizes it during all your movements. The upper is made of mesh with a PU shell for breathability and above average wear resistance.
The midsole is made from Bio-Flytefoam and incorporates a Gel capsule under the forefoot. This will give you quality cushioning and a great energy return to propel you to the next ball.
The outsole has been modified and is now in 3 pieces to gain lightness and grip. The Twistruss technology is also present and will give you extra stability and dynamism.
- Mono-Sock System provides a comfortable fit
- Twistruss 2: A 2-piece underlayment under the outsole that will improve stability and energize your movements.
- Bio-Flytefoam Midsole: Material developed to improve midsole cushioning with the addition of organic fibers and provide a lighter weight.
- Forefoot GEL®: Gel unit placed in the forefoot to improve cushioning and increase dynamism
- 3-Piece Split Outsole: 3-piece outsole design for lightweight and stability.
- AHAR+ / Asics Grip: The toughest rubber available, placed on key areas of the outsole to give you even more durability combined with a new material to improve traction.
- Mesh upper reinforced with a PU shell for a breathable and durable shoe
Technical characteristics :
|Color||White, Purple & Orange|
|Ground Type||CLAY COURT|