WOMEN'S ASICS GEL CHALLENGER 13 PADEL SHOES
The Asics Gel Challenger 13 Padel shoe is coming to the courts. In addition to the great comfort and high performance cushioning that previous versions offered, this new version has even more stability to gain even more versatility on this model pleasing players of all levels. The white colorway with grey accents will add elegance to your outfit!Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Iconic model of the Japanese brand, the Gel Challenger 13 Padel shoe goes to level 13!
The design of this model has been reworked to have a more modern look while maintaining a high level of performance.
The Gel technology in the front and back, which is combined with the Solyte midsole, ensures a pleasant contact with the ground for hours of play.
In terms of durability, the presence of AHAR+ rubber will reinforce key areas of the outsole as well as the front of the shoe for better wear resistance.
But the big news in this version 13 is the addition of Wingwall technology, which is present on the outside of the foot and will improve stability during lateral movements.
A stylish, high performance shoe for all players looking for a stable and durable shoe.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL®: The ASICS GEL system provides the highest possible shock absorption. The GEL units are strategically positioned in the midsole. Different components are used for the ASICS GEL cushioning system. Depending on its location, the silicone GEL unit is encapsulated with polyurethane. The shape of the units is also precisely related to their position and action.
- Trusstic System: Ultra-lightweight technology that runs through the sole for added stability.
- AHAR+: The toughest rubber available, placed in key areas of the outsole to give you even more grip and durability.
- Solyte Midsole: A lighter midsole that is just as stable as EVA
- Ortholite memory insole
- Wingwall: A wall on the outside of the foot that will improve stability when moving laterally.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight||12.7 oz / 360 g (size 38)|