WOMEN'S ASICS GEL RESOLUTION 8 CLAY COURT SHOES
These women's Gel Resolution 8 clay court tennis shoes are the result of the work done by Asics and Gael Monfils. This shoe is destined for players who like to play on the baseline and are able to quickly move around the court. The very stable shoe offers a great deal of support. You will feel confident running down all of your opponents shots! The white Asics Gel Resolution shoes are equipped with a white transparent midsole.Learn More
- Free shipping from 75€*
- 30-day money back guarantee
On Court :
These women's Asics Gel Resolution 8 clay court shoes offer a true technical revolution to tennis players, but they still remain very stylish. The design is inspired by the previous versions, but at the same time, the shoes possess a modern transparent midsole.
This shoe was designed for defensive players who like to play at the back of the court. This shoe has gained stability and support with the Dynawall and Dynawrap technologies. These technologies will secure your feet even better than before.
The long-lasting Asics Resolution shoes have always been known for their durability as they are equipped with a resistant vamp and reinforcements at the interior part of the foot and at the toes areas. Meanwhile, the Flytefoam technology ensures additional cushioning within the midsole. The Gel technology in the forefoot and the heel will allow you to quickly accelerate.
Enjoy this innovative shoe as it just keeps getting better!
Technical Details :
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® : The ASICS GEL system is probably the most famous innovation by Asics. In order to provide the best possible shock absorption, there are units of GEL that are strategically placed in the midsole. Various components are used for the ASICS GEL cushioning system. Depending on positioning, the GEL unit in silicone is encapsulated with polyurethane. The shape of the unit is also linked to the position and action.
- Flytefoam : material developed to improve the cushioning of the midsole and offer lighter weight thanks to the addition of light organic materials
- Dynawall : piece found at the midfoot area to ensure extra lateral stability during all kinds of movement
- Dynawrap : system bringing more support on the superior part of the foot with small elastic straps
- Flexion Fit : forefoot provides ideal foot flexion towards the interior, exterior and the front
- AHAR+ : the most resistant rubber is strategically placed on the outsole to offer more grip and durability
- P-Guard reinforcement : additional resistance around the toes and the areas that experience premature deterioration
Technical characteristics :
|Weight||11.7 oz / 332 g (size 38)|
|Color||White, Navy and Pink|
|Ground Type||CLAY COURT|