WOMEN'S ASICS SOLUTION SPEED FF 2 PARIS ALL COURT SHOES
The fastest model in the Solution Speed line, the Asics Solution Speed FF 2 Paris All Court shoe is the ideal choice for the fast-moving player.
The shoe is very stable and has a more flexible fit than the first version, helping you to move easily on the court while providing excellent support. The lime and blue colour will add some pizzazz to your outfit!
10% extra discount on the entire website with the code FALL10.
- 30-day money back guarantee
Lightweight, dynamic, stable and flexible, the Asics Solution Speed FF 2 tennis shoe builds on the success of its big sister and is already a benchmark for the tennis court.
The upper of the shoe is equipped with a PU (polyurethane) application that generates better support, flexibility and improved fit.
For cushioning, the combination of Gel in the back of the shoe and the Flytefoam midsole will provide great comfort and allow you to focus solely on the game.
The ability to move has also been improved with the addition of Flytefoam Propel technology that will provide more bounce to your stride as well as better impulse while the Twistruss piece under the sole will ensure better grip for better lateral movement.
The outsole has a brand new design. The Asics Grip pattern on the outsole is designed to improve traction on the court and grip on the ground for easier forward transitions.
Finally, the Dynawrap technology provides support and stability to keep your foot secure.
- Asics Flytefoam Propel: Lightweight foam construction that offers more bounce and better traction for optimal comfort and natural movement.
- Flytefoam Midsole: New material developed to improve the cushioning of the midsole with the addition of organic fibers and offer more lightness.
- Dynawrap: System that provides better support on the upper part of the foot with small elastic straps.
- AHAR+: the most resistant rubber available, placed on key areas of the outsole, to give you even more grip and durability.
- Twistruss: The area underneath the outsole that will improve stability and grip while allowing you more freedom of movement.
- Rearfoot GEL®: Gel units placed in the heel to improve cushioning and increase traction
- Asics Grip: Technology that improves traction on the court and provides excellent grip on the ground
Technical characteristics :
|Weight||9.3 oz / 263 g (size 38)|
|Color||Lime & Blue|
|Ground Type||ALL COURT|