YONEX EZONE 98 LIMITED GOLD (285 GR) RACQUET
This Yonex Ezone 98 Limited Edition Gold racquet was created for the Japanese player, Naomi Osaka following her Grand Slam victories in New York in 2018 and in Australia in 2019. The gold colour is completed with geometrical grey shapes in order to be used by both male and female champions !Learn More
- Free shipping from 75€*
- 30-day money back guarantee
User Benefits : Power – Precision – Manoeuvrability
This 285g version of the Ezone 98 offers more manoeuvrability than the heavier version and is ideal for players who are looking for controlled power.
To enhance explosive power, the sweet spot has been increased and place towards the head of the racquet. The 630cm² head size ensures additional power to increase your racquet head speed and allow you to feel like you cannot miss no matter where you contact the ball on your racquet head. The 285g weight and the 33cm balance will enable you to easily manoeuvre the racquet and develop quick racquet head speed.
The 630cm² head size is relatively demanding as it requires good technical and physical abilities.
The 23-24-19mm beam width will ensure additional forgiveness and power in order to limit the effects of not hitting the ball right in the centre of the strings.
The 16x19 string pattern will enable you to benefit from extra spin on your shots. This will provide an excellent combination of power and control.
- HYPER-MODULUS-GRAPHITE : The upper part of the frame has been strengthened with the Hyper-MG to return into its initial shape faster when the frame deforms. The addition of this material ensures explosive power and exceptional feel.
- ISOMETRIC : isometric frame shape to optimise the sweet spot and offer both power and forgiveness.
- MICRO OFFSET LAYOUT GROMMETS : These oval grommets keep the strings in a more linear movement while allowing them to have a wider range of motion. Power is thus increased by the string movement and the vibrations are limited to optimise control.es pour optimiser le contrôle.
- QUAKE SHUT GEL AIR : found in the core of the shaft, this cushioning material absorbs 16% more vibrations.
Level : advanced
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||285 g|
|Technology||HYPER-MODULUS-GRAPHITE / ISOMETRIC / ŒILLETS MICRO OFFSET LAYOUT / QUAKE SHUT GEL AIR|
|Head Size||97.65 in²|
|Balance unstrung||12.99 in|
|Beam Width||23-24-19 mm|