YONEX VCORE 95 RACQUET (310 GR)
This Yonex VCore 95 tennis racquet retains its red identity with touches of navy and blue. This model, designed for aggressive players like Caroline Garcia, Elena Rybakina or Denis Shapovalov, will offer you a level of performance that meets your expectations thanks to the know-how and meticulous work of the Japanese brand's factories.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits to the Player: Spin - Control - Stability
The Yonex VCore 95 racquet is designed for players looking for a very precise model with good spin.
With a 613cm² headsize and a 22/22/21 mm profile, this racquet offers maximum control.
The 310g weight combined with a 31cm balance will give you plenty of stability to easily counter your opponents.
The 16x20 string pattern is perfect for this racquet as it provides spin and will also give you extra power.
- Advanced players looking for control as well as spin.
- Isometric: Isometric shaped frame to optimize the sweet spot and thus, the tolerance and power of the racquet.
- 2G-Namd Flex Force: Technology that modifies the structure of the graphite in the racquet for greater flexibility and quicker return for better spin
- Aero Trench: A reduction in the size of the grommet at the top of the racquet to improve air penetration and spin
- Aero Fin: Aerodynamic fins located on the edges of the frame to improve air penetration and maneuverability
- Silicone Oil Infused Grommets: New silicone used in the grommets to improve their flexibility for more spin and forgiveness.
- Enlarged Frame Top: Enlarged racquet head at 2 and 10 o'clock for more forgiveness and to hit more interesting angles on the ball.
- New Throat Design: A new core design for more stability and less power loss.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||10.9 oz / 310 g|
|Head Size||95.02 in² / 613 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.2 in / 31 cm|
|Beam Width||22-22-21 mm|
Player using this product
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected]. If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected]. We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet