YONEX VCORE 98L RACQUET (285 GR)
This Yonex VCore 98L tennis racquet retains its red identity with touches of navy and blue. This model, designed for aggressive players such as Caroline Garcia, Elena Rybakina or Denis Shapovalov, will offer you a level of performance that meets your expectations thanks to the know-how and meticulous work of the Japanese brand's factories.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits to the Player: Spin - Versatility - Maneuverability
The Yonex VCore 98L racquet is designed for players looking for a versatile racquet with good spin.
Featuring a 630cm² headsize, combined with a 23/23/21 mm profile, this racquet will offer more control than the VCore 100.
The 285 gram weight combined with a 32.5 cm balance will allow you to easily accelerate the racquet head to give your ball more spin and power.
The 16x19 string pattern is perfect for this racquet as it provides spin and will also give you extra power.
- Intermediate players looking for versatility as well as spin.
- Isometric: Isometric shaped frame to optimize the sweet spot and thus, the forgiveness and power of the racquet.
- 2G-Namd Flex Force: Technology that modifies the structure of the graphite in the racquet for greater flexibility and quicker return for better spin
- Aero Trench: A reduction in the size of the grommet at the top of the racquet to improve air penetration and spin
- Aero Fin: Aerodynamic fins located on the edges of the frame to improve air penetration and maneuverability
- Silicone Oil Infused Grommets: New silicone used in the grommets to improve their flexibility for more spin and forgiveness.
- Enlarged Frame Top: Enlarged racquet head at 2 and 10 o'clock for more forgiveness and to hit more interesting angles on the ball.
- New Throat Design: A new core design for more stability and less power loss.
Technical characteristics :
|10.1 oz / 285 g
|97.65 in² / 630 cm²
|26.97 in / 68.5 cm
|12.8 in / 32.5 cm