LACOSTE L23L RACQUET (275 GR)
Lacoste rackets are back with this L23L model. Manufactured in collaboration with Tecnifibre, they have their origins in the old Lacoste rackets, whose technologies are renowned for providing great comfort and playability. Numerous improvements have been made to these new editions to provide greater power and spin. The green color, emblematic of Lacoste, is also very well executed.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits for the player: Power - spin - comfort
The Lacoste L23L racket is ideal for tennis players looking for a comfortable model with great playability. It weighs 275 g and has a 33 cm balance, offering great maneuverability.
The 645 cm² headsize offers great versatility and an excellent balance of power and precision, while the open 16x19 string pattern provides plenty of spin and distance.
The 71 Ra stiffness will guarantee extra power, while the 23-25 mm profile will improve this racquet's off-center tolerance.
Player type :
- Regular tennis players, from beginner to intermediate level, looking for a powerful, comfortable racket with good spin.
- Damper: Inspired by the technology created by René Lacoste and updated with current knowledge, Damper integrates a 35 g weight embedded in an elastomer piece in the handle. This enables it to absorb all vibrations for exceptional comfort.
- String pattern: Reworked since the last edition, this new string pattern promotes power and spin thanks to wider string spacing.
- Geometry: A new eliptical-shaped mold to enhance power and spin.
Technical characteristics :
|9.7 oz / 275 g
|99.98 in² / 645 cm²
|27.01 in / 68.6 cm
|12.99 in / 33 cm