YONEX PERCEPT 97L RACQUET (290 GR)
The Yonex Percept range replaces the Yonex VCore Pro rackets. While the name has changed, the identity of these models remains the same, with the aim of providing maximum control for all players. Adopted by the likes of Stan Wawrinka, Frances Tiafoe and Hubert Hurkacz, this range, with its two-tone green design and coral detailing, will guarantee optimal playing sensations so you can dominate the court with your power. This Yonex Percept 97L racquet will win over experienced players who want to combine control and maneuverability.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
To offer you unrivalled performance, Yonex relies on the expertise of its factories in Japan to produce its rackets. Meticulous craftsmanship for exceptional results.
User benefits: Control - Maneuverability - Feel
The Yonex Percept 97L is the perfect racquet for experienced players looking for a model with lots of control but superior maneuverability to the Percept 97.
The 290 g weight combined with a 32.5 cm balance will guarantee excellent maneuverability to accelerate the racquet head and gain ball speed. What's more, stability has been enhanced on this edition thanks to the addition of graphite on the racket head.
The 97 headsize (626 cm²) offers extra control that aggressive players will appreciate, but which will require a great deal of physical effort.
The 16x19 string pattern is ideal for gaining power to counter your opponents with ease, but also for creating spin that makes them back off.
The racquet's 21 mm profile also offers greater stability and power.
The Percept range features the Servo Filter, a resin film added to the racket's graphite for greater flexibility and vibration absorption.
Type of player:
This racquet will suit intermediate to advanced level players looking for a racquet that offers them plenty of control and precision, while retaining plenty of maneuverability.
- Isometric: isometrically shaped frame to optimize the sweet spot and thus the racquet's forgiveness and power.
- Servo Filter: Film embedded in the racquet's graphite to improve flexibility and vibration absorption for greater control and comfort.
- 2G-Namd Flex Force: Technology modifying the structure of the graphite used in the racket for greater flexibility and quicker return for better spin.
- Flexcon System: Reworked racquet core to give more length to the limbs and less to the junction with the handle. This offers greater flexibility and control.
- Stiff Racquet Face Design: Increased graphite content on the racquet head for greater rigidity and improved stability.
Technical characteristics :
|10.2 oz / 290 g
|97.03 in² / 626 cm²
|26.97 in / 68.5 cm
|12.8 in / 32.5 cm