BABOLAT PURE AERO LITE RACQUET (270 GR) (NEW 2023) (STRUNG)
Babolat has updated its Pure Aero racquet line with a new design featuring a yellow, black and white fragmented pattern for added punch! Keeping the spin grip that made its reputation, this range will be used by Carlos Alcaraz, Felix Auger-Aliassime and Leylah Fernandez. This Pure Aero Lite has an excellent spinning grip and great power while remaining easy to handle.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits to the Player: Spin - Power - Maneuverability
The Babolat Pure Aero Lite tennis racquet is the ultimate weapon for players looking for spin combined with lightness and maneuverability. This version has been engineered with a variety of technologies to optimize comfort during hitting, while maintaining the essence of this line: spin.
With a weight of 270 grams and a balance of 33 cm, this Babolat Pure Aero Lite racquet will offer maneuverability to take advantage of its spin and keep your opponents back.
The 645cm² headsize is perfect for getting some nice tolerance while maintaining a good balance of power and control.
The 16x19 string pattern optimizes string movement and increases power for easy overpowering of your opponents with powerful, lifting shots.
Finally, Babolat chose to add linen in the frame and shaft to absorb maximum vibration for optimized comfort. The stiffness of this Pure Aero Lite (71 Ra) also offers good control for a better feel when hitting.
- Beginner players looking for maximum spin, power and maneuverability
- Aeromodular³: Aerodynamic frame shape to optimize racquet head air penetration for greater spin
- FSI Spin: Variable string spacing for more power
- Woofer System: Optimized contact time between the string and the ball for better feel and comfort
- NF2-TECH: Linen inserts added to the frame and shaft to improve comfort and sound quality at ball impact
- SWX Pure Feel : material used to obtain less vibrations for more comfort
This racket is strung with Babolat Synthetic Gut strings.
Technical characteristics :
|9.5 oz / 270 g
|99.98 in² / 645 cm²
|26.97 in / 68.5 cm
|12.99 in / 33 cm