BABOLAT PURE DRIVE LITE RACQUET (270 GR) (NEW)
The Babolat Pure Drive range used by Lucas Pouille, Fabio Fognini, Garbine Muguruza and Sofia Kenin is renewed with a more striking and modern design. Indeed, these racquets play on symmetry and shades of blue thanks to the use of a matte navy blue and a metallic blue. The power provided by these Pure Drives will always be exceptional while their explosiveness and comfort are once again improved on this version.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits for the player: Manoeuvrability - Power - Spin
The Pure Drive Lite will be perfect for players looking for power and manoeuvrability. This model with a weight of 270g combined with a balance of 33 cm will offer power and manoeuvrability for all players who want to keep a light weight model.
Very stiff (72 Ra), this racquet will deform only slightly at impact but will be able to deliver maximum energy for increasingly devastating shots. The result? A powerful racquet that will allow you to overpower your opponents easily.
The 645cm² headsize is very versatile and will give you an excellent balance of power and control.
The 16x19 string pattern with FSI technology is tighter to increase string response on ball impact, but will also provide additional power and spin potential.
Player Type :
- Beginner to intermediate players looking for light weight, manoeuvrability and power.
- HTR System: Greater torsional stiffness of the racquet to gain energy restitution and achieve more explosive hits.
- SWX Pure Feel: Babolat continues its partnership with SMAC (French aeronautical company) in order to provide more comfort and better playing sensations thanks to the SMACWRAP material integrated into the heart of the racquet which will disperse vibrations.
- FSI Power: The new string pattern combined with the diamond shaped grommets increases the sweet spot for more power and easier centering of the ball.
- Elliptic Frame: The elliptical shaped frame at the heart of the racquet optimizes torsional resistance for more stability, more controlled and powerful hitting.
Technical characteristics :
|9.5 oz / 270 g
|HTR System/SWX Pure Feel/FSI Power/Elliptic Frame
|99.98 in² / 645 cm²
|26.97 in / 68.5 cm
|12.99 in / 33 cm
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected]. If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected]. We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet