DUNLOP SX 300 LTD NAVY (300 GR) (LIMITED EDITION) RACQUET
The Dunlop Sx 300 racquet is back in a limited edition version, created in collaboration with Patrick Mouratoglou. This edition features the signature of the iconic pro tour coach on its edge, as well as a yellow colour complemented by alternating blue and black stripes to great effect. Like Patrick Mouratoglou, players looking for power and spin will love this racquet.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits for the player: Spin - Power - Stability
The Dunlop Sx 300 racquet is perfect for players looking for maximum spin while retaining excellent stability. Everything has been done to make this a spin machine! Compared with the previous version, the 2022 edition has a lower swingweight to improve aerodynamics and manoeuvrability, while increasing hitting power.
With a weight of 300 g and a balance of 32 cm, this racquet offers plenty of stability and an excellent power/control ratio to make your opponents back off under the weight of your balls.
The 645 cm² headsize is complemented by Spin Boost+ Grommets technology to increase off-centre forgiveness and reduce errors while improving spin. The 16x19 string pattern, coupled with Spin Boost String Tech, will increase the space between the strings and optimise their movement while increasing the power of the shot to easily overpower your opponents with powerful, lifted shots.
The racquet's 68 Ra stiffness, complemented by V Energy Shaft, gives it enough rigidity to give you extra power, while remaining comfortable thanks to the presence of Sonic Core Infinergy foam in the frame, which will reduce vibrations.
Type of player :
- Advanced players looking for maximum spin and power.
- Sonic Core Infinergy: TPU foam developed by BASF to reduce vibration and increase ball energy return.
- Spin Boost+ Grommets: Greater freedom of the 12 main vertical strings (compared with 10 on the previous version) to offer more tolerance to off-centre hits and better spin. This is made possible by the direction of movement offered to each grommet according to its function.
- Spin Boost String Tech: Reworked string pattern with greater spacing between the uprights, but also between the crossbars, to spread the strings apart and offer greater forgiveness, power and spin.
- V Energy Shaft: The heart of the racket has been hollowed out to improve air penetration and stability for more power.
Technical characteristics :
|10.6 oz / 300 g
|99.98 in² / 645 cm²
|26.97 in / 68.5 cm
|12.6 in / 32 cm