WILSON ULTRA 100 V4 BLACK RACQUET (300 GR)
The Wilson Ultra 100 V4.0 Black racquet is part of the "Black Series" collection and features a simple yet elegant design in several shades of black. This model is ideal for players looking for power and stability. This racquet also offers greater control than its older version.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Player Benefits: Power - Stability - Comfort
This Wilson Ultra 100 V4 racquet has a weight of 300g and a balance of 32cm. It is one of the most powerful models of the American brand, and will provide the greatest stability due to its weight, thickness and stiffness. This greater stability compared to the previous version will also improve the control of this racquet.
The 645cm² headsize is versatile and will allow you to hit hard while maintaining plenty of control. Plus, thanks to the Sweet Spot Channel technology that increases the length of the horizontal strings, the sweet spot will be larger and provide more tolerance.
The 16x19 string pattern provides easy access to spin and plenty of power.
The racquet profile becomes slightly thicker in the centre of the headsize and core (24-26.5-24.25 mm instead of 24-26-23 mm) to provide more stability and power. The geometric structure of the racquet frame is smoother and will allow for better air penetration. Finally, the grip of the racquet will be more comfortable for players.
Type of player :
Players of an advanced level looking for a powerful and stable racquet in order to set up an offensive game with ease.
- Fortyfive: The FORTYFIVE technology is integrated into the frame offering better stability and comfort for a very good feeling throughout the stroke.
- Sweet Spot Channel: The racquet frame has been hollowed out along the inside of the racquet head to increase the sweet spot
- Agiplast grommets: Grommets and butt cap made by Agiplast from a recycled and recyclable plastic polymer
- Shape modification of the profile: smoother geometric structure of the racquet frame which will allow the racquet to gain in speed and a more pleasant grip
Technical characteristics :
|10.6 oz / 300 g
|99.98 in² / 645 cm²
|27.01 in / 68.6 cm
|12.6 in / 32 cm